Our residential doors can be "Single Doors", "Doors with a Feature Panel" or Doors with Sidescreens".
When designing and choosing the style of the door for your home we take the basic frame and sash and add whatever style you want.
The basic door being "fully glazed" or it can have a midrail where you have "glass in the top and bottom" or just "glass in the top and a panel in the bottom". The sash could also have a "feature panel" put into it.
To finish off the door style you could add 'sidescreens' a 'top light' or 'side windows'. Our styles are numerous and flexible to suit your needs.
All of our uPVC doors are built to last and custom made to fit your property. There are many designs to choose from, whether it needs to be period or contemporary.
Stable doors are also available in uPVC - ask for details.
White, Oak, Mahogany or Rosewood finished doors would enhance the appearance of your home.
Holmbush Windows replacement doors have fully heat welded mitred corners and mid rails. Our exclusive multi chamber UPVC profile offers greater heat saving and better insulation standards.
Options include a restrictor and a low threshold for wheelchair access.
Key Features and Benefits
- Other key features include:-60mm featured suite in white and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in white only
- Internally Glazed, multi chambered
- 10 point locking system for maximum security
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q Lon weatherseal
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White locking handles as standard
- Gold, Silver and Black handles are also available.
Added to that we also offer an extensive range of Glazing Options giving you the choice to create your perfect door.
Remember, price and value are not the same thing when looking for a new front door or back door for your home.
Holmbush Windows also supply and install a range of aluminium double glazed doors.