Our patio doors ensure smooth operation.
They can be used as an internal room partition or as an entrance door in their own right.
By adding a midrail and letterbox can make a spacious front entrance.
Choose from 2,3 or 4 pane in-line sliding doors.
The benefits of patio doors –
- Internal sliding panels for extra security
- Choice of White, Gold or Chrome handles
- Rosewood, Antique Oak, Mahogany or White finish or foiled on white
- Low threshold option available
- High performance 28mm glazing as standard
- Maximum thermal efficiency and strength
- Six point locking system for outstanding security
- Variety of colours
Typical Styles for Patio Doors:-
In-line PVC patio doors are ideal when opening area is at a premium as the sashes do not encroach into the surrounding space.
X= Opening pane O= Fixed Pane
Hardware – 8 point high security locking system, incorporating anti-lift bolt and one piece keep.
Performance – All products manufactured to meet weather performance and operational and strength characteristics as specified in British Standard BS6375 Parts 1 and 2
Added to that we also offer an extensive range of Glazing Options giving you the choice to create your perfect door.
Holmbush Windows also supply and install a range of aluminium double glazed doors.